Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Wrap-Up

Hello there. I can't believe it's June already. Where is this year going? I'm not sure I'm ready for June. But here I am, doing my May Wrap-Up. I read eight books this month and because I've written a review for all of them, I'm not going to talk about the books more here.

So these are the books I read this month:
  • Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira | | Review
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins | | Review
  • To all the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han | | Review
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins | | Review
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey | | Review
  • Panic by Lauren Oliver | | Review
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go | | Review
  • The Undomestic Goddess | | Review

Overall I think I had a good reading month and I read a lot of great books. I'm also really excited for June because, of course, City of Heavenly Fire came out (and I have yet to buy it). So I'm definitely going to read that one as soon as I've finished My Life Next Door. After City of Heavenly Fire I'll probably have some trouble picking out a new book. So I'll just take it as it comes.

Thank you for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Will definitely be seeing if I can get my hands on some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend all of them and would love to hear what you think. :)

      Delete