Sunday, July 27, 2014

I'm in Norway!

Hello there. Right now, I'm actually in Norway. I've scheduled this post to let you know that I won't be continuing my a review a day schedule for the next week. I actually still have eight books to go, but it would've been too stressful to write a review for each of these before leaving for my holidays. I'm sure that's okay with everyone but I wanted to mention it nonetheless. And to be honest, I'm already insanely proud of managing to post every single day for a week. That has to count for something!

So as I've said, I'm in Norway. It feels weird to write this before I'm actually there. I'm sure Norway is beautiful and I will certainly talk about it more once I get back. I'm going with my dad, his girlfriend and my sister and we're renting a car and, starting from Oslo, are going to go to different places in the south of Norway. I don't really know where exactly I will be on Sunday, respectively now, but I'm sure my dad has it all under control. And once I get back, I will hopefully be able to show you exactly where we went and what we saw.

But yes, I'm very excited and this is all getting too confusing, writing as future-me. I'm going to leave it at that and hope you're having a wonderful week. I'll be back soon with hopefully many beautiful pictures and some more book talks.



No comments:

Post a Comment