Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Wrap-Up

Hello there. As August is coming to an end, it's time for my monthly wrap-up. I read 9 books in August and even though I read almost twice that many books in July, I'm really happy with my August reading month. 


So here are the books I read this month:
  • Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire | ★★★★
  •  Beautfiul Oblivion by Jamie McGuire | ★★★★
  •  A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire | ★★★★
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater | ★★★
  • Landline by Rainbow Rowell | ★★★★
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline | ★★★★★
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan | ★★★★
  • Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth | ★★★★
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins | ★★★★

I don't really know what and how much I'm going to read in September since University is starting this month and everything is probably going to be a little crazy here. I do have two books that I've ordered from Amazon and that should be arriving soon that I can't wait to read. The first one is Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas, the third book in the Throne of Glass series. You may know how much I love this series and I can't wait to read Heir of Fire. I have also ordered the first bind up in the Lux Series and I will hopefully read Obsidian in September as part of the Little Book Club. Also, The Infinite Sea is coming on September 16 and I am beyond excited for this and have already preordered it on Amazon. If I receive it early enough, I'll certainly also try to finish this one in September.

Thank you for reading!



2 comments:

  1. I completely forgot that there was that cover of Four! I've yet to only see the blue one floating around. Looks like you had a great reading August, Karin! I'm hoping September treats you even better! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would've preferred the one with the ferris wheel though because this one doesn't really match the covers of Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant I have. But it was the only one available on Amazon when I ordered it.. Thank you for reading! :) x

      Delete