Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Wrap-Up

Hello there. It's already the end of September - I can't believe how quickly this year is coming to an end! I'm here to post my rather disappointing and embarrassing monthly wrap-up. After reading 16 books in July and 9 books in August, I only managed to finish 3 books in September. I do have one good reason for this: I started University this month and that has kept me very busy and has only left little time to read anything other than law books for Uni.

I'm hoping this downwards trend isn't going to continue or soon I won't be able to show you any books at all in these wrap-ups. Obviously, I had been aware that once I started Uni, I wouldn't have as much time for reading anymore but I was quite overwhelmed by the workload and I'm still trying to adjust and get used to it. With also working part-time, my schedule is very full and the only time I really get to read is during my daily train rides to the city.


But without further ado, here are the books I read in September:

Unfortunately, I haven't managed to start the Lux series this month but I am very much planning to do so next month. I am also going to finish The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey that I started this month and that I'm about 100 pages in. October is also my birthday month, so there will hopefully be a book haul up at some point with what I got for my birthday (I am hoping for and expecting some lovely new additions to my TBR-pile). I am also very aware of all the "Review coming soon" remarks on my wrap-up and I do apologize (as I do every single month) but I will post reviews for all of the books at some point.

Thank you for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Woo! Congrats on uni! What an experience that must be ^_^

    I can't wait for your review on Ava Lavender! I've been eying that book up for what seems like forever (because that cover really is just stunning) and would love to know your thoughts. Hopefully October treats you well and happy reading x

    Jess @ My Reading Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Jess :) I'll try posting my review for Ava this weekend, then. Uni has been great but really stressful and it's so hard to keep up with blogging.

      Delete