Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bibliophile Collection

Hello there. I have something very exciting to share with you today, if slightly different from what I usually post on here. A few weeks ago, I was approached by Sebrina Schultz who has a an Etsy store where, among other things, she sells digital paintings of books. I had a look around her shop and was really impressed with her work, so when she offered to design a custom Bibliophile Collection digital painting of up to ten books of my choice, I was super excited. 

From the picture I sent her of the spines I chose, she created this amazing digital painting:


I love how well the details on the spines turned out, especially on Daughter of Smoke & Bone and A Game of Thrones. Overall, I was really pleased with the result and so Sebrina had it printed and sent to me immediately. Only two weeks later, the finished piece arrived at my house, in perfect condition and exactly how I had imagined it. It looks exactly like in the picture she sent me and the quality of the paper and everything is perfect. Also, the packaging was really nice, with some lovely details here and there.


If you're interested in getting your own digital painting, I strongly recommend having a look at Sebrina's Etsy store. You can get the design she made for me (here) as well as many other lovely predesigned pieces. And if none of those are quite the way you'd want yours to be, Sebrina also offers custom made pieces like the one she did for me (here). You can get them in different sizes and I would recommend maybe going for something bigger than 8x10, which is the size of mine and turned out to be rather small (I know I shouldn't have been surprised but still). 

Until March 31, you can get a 20% discount on anything in her shop, using the code SCHAKARIN. Also, she's hosting a Buffalo Sale on March 10, releasing 5 new prints, so you might want to head over there then.

Let me know if you decide to order one of Sebrina's designs and what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment