Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Liebster Award

Hello you!

I'm still not 100% sure I'm actually supposed to write this post and this wasn't all a mistake. But the thing is, Isabel from I is for Iz nominated me for the Liebster Award. Now I didn't even know there was such a thing but from what I read on her post, it sounds great. And of course I'm gonna do it.

So, the rules are:
  1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
  2. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and notify them of the award.

If you could dye your hair any other colour, what would it be?
I don't really know, I quite like my hair as it is and I'm not really one to try out crazy new things. So, I guess I would just go for a medium brown. I've actually dyed my hair like that once and quite liked it, so maybe I'll go back to it at some point. But at the moment I'm a happy blonde.

When you're not blogging, what do you do for fun? 
I love to read but unfortuantely I usually spend more time on the internet than reading. And I love to play video games, whether it's alone or with friends (or mostly with my boyfriend).
 

On a big night out, are heels a must? 
I don't think so. I like to wear heels every once in a while but usually just for like really fancy events like weddings or something like that. And I absolutely hate wearing heels when you're going out to like a club or someplace where you have to stand a lot because my feet always hurt so much.

What is your favourite item of clothing you own? 
Phu, this is really hard. I don't own that many clothes but I like all of them equally. So I couldn't really decide on just one thing, so I picked two. One for work and one for the weekends. And this is probably gonna change the next time I go shopping, but still. Here you go:

Where would you love to be right now?
Vancouver. I spent three months in that lovely city from September to December 2012 and I really fell in love with the place. Even though I was happy to be home when I first got back, I'm starting to miss it more and more and would just love to go there again. Maybe right now, Vancouver wouldn't be the best choice because in winter it usually turns into Raincouver (during those three months I was there, there were maybe 2-3 weeks of sunshine) but I'd still love to go back and just have a look at all the places I visited and see my host family again.

What is a name you really hate?
Mike. I don't know why but I just don't understand why anyone would call their son that (not trying to offend anyone).

Who is your celebrity idol right now?
Probably Jennifer Lawrence. She's not really my idol but I love her and I think she has a great personality and I love to watch her interviews and of course her movies.

Guilty pleasure music?
Probably ABBA. I just recently listened to some of their songs and it just makes me happy (yes, I was singing along with it and yes, my boyfriend thought I was pretty weird).

Name three essential items you need in your bag when you go out.
Well, apart from purse/keys/phone I would say a book, some tissues and chewing gums. Because a) I love to read and I do most of my reading on trains because if I'm on a train and don't have a book it's just a waste of time, b) whenever I'm out and don't have any tissues, my nose starts to run like crazy and c) I don't like to have bad breath.

Favourite dessert.
Chocolate mousse. It's my favourite dessert to eat and also the easiest to make. Yumm!

Describe an ideal weekend.
I'd say going out with friends from work on Friday night and then sleep until noon on Saturday. Then spend Saturday afternoon on the internet or reading. On Saturday evening I would have a nice cozy evening with my boyfriend or grab a drink with some of our friends first and then sleeep again on Sunday and just spend some time with him until dinner, which I spend with my family.


So, that's it. Now here are my questions:
  1. If you could keep any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
  2. What's your favourite sport?
  3. Name one thing you would like to change about yourself.
  4. When's your birthday?
  5. Last book you read?
  6. What makes you laugh?
  7. Favourite nail polish?
  8. Name something you keep with you at all times.
  9. Do you like your handwriting?
  10. What's the best present you ever got?
  11.  Are you a good cook?

And because I'm very new to all of this blogging thing and everyone has already done it, I don't really know who to nominate. So I'm just gonna say that if 11 people are even gonna read this, please feel free to answer my questions :). And I would love to see Deenie from Just Add Deenie and beautylover7694 do it.

Sorry for failing the last task miserably. And thank you for reading!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I just found yours on bloglovin and it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely words.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You totally just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete