Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #3: Last Books That Came Into My Possession

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


I'm back with Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession. I've been buying quite a lot of books lately, so this list won't go back that far (I think I got all of them in the past month).


1. When You're Back by Abbi Glines
2. Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire
3. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
4. Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
5. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson


6. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
7. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
8. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
9. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
10. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

So, those are the ten last books that I bought. I have yet to read most of them but I'm sure that will happen soon.

Have you read any of these?
What are some books you recently got?


No comments:

Post a Comment