Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday's Quote #2

Hello there. I have designed another quote picture that I want to share today. I decided to call these posts 'Saturday's Quote' and I will try to upload one every now and then on Saturday. I had so much fun doing the first one that I couldn't wait to try again. 

I chose one of my favorite quotes from Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, a book I absolutely adored, for this week's post. It's a rather negative quote in my opinion which is why I didn't want to use too many happy and bright colors. But anyway, here it is:


I'm really happy with this one too and I'm even more proud of the fact that I used Photoshop to create it. I took over my boyfriend's computer for a couple of hours and tried to teach myself how the program worked, but of course my boyfriend had to help me (a lot). 

Soo... what do you think?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...