Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Top 5 Rebellion Groups


Hello there. It's time for another Top 5 Wednesday and this week's topic is Top 5 Rebellion Groups. I'm going to do this really quickly because it's already 11p.m. here and I want to upload it today and I also want to go to bed and have time to read a little and I also want to sleep early. Too many things I want.


So here are my five favorite rebellion groups:


5. The 5th Wave / The Infinite Sea
I love the group around Cassie and Zombie. Even though they hardly anyone likes each other they stick together because that's the only thing they can do. I can't wait to see them take on the big guys.

4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Of course, the Order of the Phoenix is kind of a rebellion group as well, but I was actually thinking about Dumbledore's Army here. I love the idea behind it, that everyone can learn from eachother and of course the Room of Requirements is absolutely amazing. I'd really want that one at home too.

3. Mockingjay
District 13 obviously had to make this list since the movie is coming out SO SOON. But I couldn't rate them higher because I never really liked the people who are really in charge there. I don't agree with most of their decisions and the fact that they stayed hidden for such a long time while the rest of the people were dying before their eyes doesn't really make me like them any more.

2. Unravel Me
Even though Juliette didn't stay there for long, how awesome was the Rebellion against the Reestablishment? I mean, all those people with their supernatural abilities are so fascinating and I loved to learn about what everyone could do.

1. The Host
Even though the Host doesn't really portray a positive future, I wanted to live in the underground compound that Jeb had built in the desert. I realize that it's all very unlikely to actually work but I just loved how everything was organized and how everyone had a role to play in the community.

So, that's already it for my Top 5 Rebellion Groups. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you for reading and good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment