Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge | WRAP UP

Hello there. So at the beginning of 2015, I decided it would be a good idea to participate in the 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge because, you know, it sounded fun. Now, at the beginning of 2016, I have to admit that I might not be cut out for reading challenges. Because no, I didn't finish the challenge, not even close. I'm still missing 7 letters and while I knew from the start that I wouldn't get some of them (like X for example), others I thought wouldn't be a challenge at all. Well, I was wrong.

Anyway, I just wanted to make a quick wrap up post for the challenge. Admitting failure helps with getting over it, right?

Here are the books that I read for each letter (the links will take you to my review):

A: Aldin, Lisa - One of the Guys

B: Benway, Robin - Emmy & Oliver

C: Cooper, Grier - Wish

D: Demetrios, Heather - I'll Meet You There

E: Ee, Susan - Angelfall

F: Forman, Gayle - I Was Here

G: Glines, Abbi - You Were Mine

H: Hunting, Helena - Clipped Wings

I:

J:

K: Keplinger, Kody - The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend

L: Levithan, David / Cohn, Rachel - Dash and Lily's Book of Dares

M: McGuire, Jamie - Beautiful Redemption

N: Nelson, Jandy - I'll Give You the Sun

O:

P: Palacio, R.J. - Wonder

Q: Quinn, Cari - Shadowboxer

R: Ritchie, Krista and Becca - Kiss The Sky

S: Sanderson, Brandon - The Final Empire (Mistborn)

T: Taylor, Laini - Daughter of Smoke & Bone

U:

V: Vaughan, Brian K. / Staples, Fiona - Saga, Volume 1

W: Webber, Tammara - Easy

X:

Y:

Z:


Are you participating in any cool challenges this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment