Sunday, September 7, 2014

Update and What To Expect

Hello there. I haven't blogged in a week and I'm here to explain why. First of all, I was on holidays (again) which was of course a lot of fun. My boyfriend and I went to Barcelona for a few days and only just returned today and that's my main reason why I'm not keeping up with blogging. There's also a lot of other stuff going on right now as well (I'm starting university in a week!!) and I feel like I don't have time for anything and I'm generally very confused and feeling a little weird. The trip to Barcelona was a nice out from all of that but now I'm back and I'm already feeling a little helpless again. I'm just not good with change at all. That's also why I haven't been reading as much which is unusual for me and it's all a little stressful at the moment.

BUT all of that doesn't mean I don't want to continue blogging. I have a few posts planned that will hopefully go up soon.

Barcelona in Pictures. Barcelona is such a beautiful city and we took a lot of pictures while we were there and I want to share them.

Book Reviews for
The Selection trilogy by Kiera Cass
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Beautiful Disaster series by Jamie McGuire
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

I also know that I missed last Top 5 Wednesday and I'm not going to post that one at all. The topic was Top 5 Fictional Schools that we would love to attend. When I read the topic, everything screamed HOGWARTS in my head so that's like my only answer to that topic. I will continue with T5W in the future, though, because I really enjoy writing lists like that.

I might also do some University Update kind of posts where I can talk about what my Uni life is like etc.

Also, something I've wanted to do for quite a while is change the look of my blog a little and make it more book related (I've also been thinking about changing the name?) but I haven't had the time and I need my boyfriend's help to photoshop. Hopefully we will both find time at some point next week and that might happen. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please please please leave them in the comments (I will love you forever) because I'm unable to come up with anything.

Let me know what you think about my blogging plans or if you have any other suggestions and I really hope I'm able to get back into blogging and reading even with all the change happening. Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment