Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday's Quote #2

Hello there. I have designed another quote picture that I want to share today. I decided to call these posts 'Saturday's Quote' and I will try to upload one every now and then on Saturday. I had so much fun doing the first one that I couldn't wait to try again. 

I chose one of my favorite quotes from Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, a book I absolutely adored, for this week's post. It's a rather negative quote in my opinion which is why I didn't want to use too many happy and bright colors. But anyway, here it is:


I'm really happy with this one too and I'm even more proud of the fact that I used Photoshop to create it. I took over my boyfriend's computer for a couple of hours and tried to teach myself how the program worked, but of course my boyfriend had to help me (a lot). 

Soo... what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment