Sunday, July 20, 2014

I'm back!

Hello there. I have not posted anything on here in two weeks but that is going to change! As you might know, I went to Mallorca two weeks ago for my summer holidays and my friends and I spent a beautiful week at the beach. I got a lot of reading done which leaves me with 10 books to review. The plan is to post one review a day for the next few days and get this out of the way. The reviews are most likely going to be shorter than usual because I don't remember every single detail about books I've read a month ago. I really hope I'll finally be able to get back on track with my reviewing and hopefully not fall behind so easily in the future.


But for now, I'm going to leave you with a few pictures of our trip to Mallorca. Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment